EVERYTHING ABOUT US
Come on down to Warrington Library, Museum and Gallery and spend the day getting creative and celebrating the people who make our community a great place to live.
From dance that dedicates to spectacular storytelling, playful puppets to picturesque portraits, commemorative crowns to marvellous medal making, this free family artist takeover offers many ways of telling the tales in our town. We’ll have some curious characters wandering about the museum and you might even spot our royal ramblers.
- Spectacular Storytelling (ages 4+) with Jill in the Library – 10.30am, 12.15pm, 2pm
- Playful Puppetry (ages 5+) with Tom in the Library – 11.15am, 1pm, 2.30pm
- Dance That Dedicates (ages 4+) with Stacey on the Mezzanine Gallery – 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm
- Museum Crafternoon, classroom – 1-3pm
- Library Storytime, children’s section – 11.30am-12pm
- Running throughout the day are Portraits (Tina), Crown Making (Flick) and Medals (Emma).
- Clever Crow and The Queen and her Guard will alternate throughout the day.
Supported by Cheshire Community Fund and Arts Council England