Let’s Talk Sustainability
Discover practical solutions and sustainable practices that visitor economy businesses can implement within their day-to-day operations.
Hear from several speakers and exhibitors across Cheshire’s visitor economy for this free event, taking place at The Courthouse [Flat Cap Hotels], on Toft Road, Knutsford, WA16 0PB.
- Discover how organisations and companies in the tourism and hospitality sector are responding to the challenges of net zero and sustainability.
- Learn about opportunities to access grants and support from government to decarbonise your business
- Access expert and industry specialists across a range of sustainability topics including waste, energy, net-zero and green tourism.
- Support your business to become more competitive, improve its corporate sustainability, reduce its costs and comply with legislation.
- Greville Kelly, Director, Groundwork
- Nicola Said, Regional Lead – North West and West Midlands, Visit England
- Jennifer Kelly, Head of Sustainability, Chester Zoo
- Harro Dorsch, Owner, The Hive at 52
- Scott Mclean, Managing Director, Green Tourism
- Lynsey Penny, Sustainability Sector Specialist, Guardians of Grub
- Philip Walker, Senior Facilities Manager, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
This project is part-funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK by investing in communities and places, supporting local businesses, and people and skills. For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-shared-prosperity-fund-prospectus