A new cafe serving authentic French food has opened on Sankey Street in Warrington, with a selection of home-baked bread, cakes and pastries along with cheeses, cured meats, paté, jams and hot foods.
TWO brothers who set up their first coffee shop 10 years ago have now opened up their ninth branch – the second in their hometown.
- Tony Blackburn to take audiences back to the golden era of pop￼
- Warrington BID support relaunch of MELA event
- New Warrington BID manager wants to bring businesses together to be proud of their town￼
- Fiddler’s Ferry exhibition aims to capture ‘colossal’ power station’s significance before it disappears￼
- How to be sustainable in Summer 2022￼